memories for a lifetime
Uttarakhand Bike Tour
Day 1: Delhi - Rishikesh - Tr ijugi Narayan | 220Km | 6-8hrs
- Board your bus to Rishikesh and reach early morning. Starting from Lakshman Chowk at 8:00am, we will depart to our first destination “Trijugi Narayan’. On our way we will keep some sessions about the destination.
- Trrijugi Narayan – The place where Shiva and Parvati got married three yuga’s ago and a sacred fire has continuously been burning since then.
- Trijugi Narayan is a small village and we will be providing accommodation in a local guest house and have local meals.
Day 2: Chopta | Tungnath Trek | 81kms | 3-4hrs
- Post breakfast we will ride towards Chopta then we will trek 3km to the Tungnath temple (Lord Shiva’s highest temple)
If climatic conditions are favourable then we can trek to Chandrashila (1km)
We will be provided accommodation near Chopta in a camp or a local guest house.
Day 3: Chopta - Kalpeshwar | 135Km
- Post breakfast, we will leave from Chopta towards Kalpeshwar. Kalpeshwar is one of the Panchkedar temples and here we worship Jata (dreads) of Lord Shiva
For More info
get in touch
- 12th - 16th Feb 2021
For More info
get in touch
What is included in the tour
- Utility vehicle with mechanical support with toolkit and spare parts
- Experienced Himalayan outdoor and wilderness expert
- First aid responder
- Fuel for the said journey
- Himalayan community guide
- Accommodation on all nights
- Travel to and from Delhi
- Breakfast and Dinner
What is NOT included in the tour
Anything not mentioned in the Inclusions above
Trek leading to Tungnath Temple – We may get heavy snowfall or walk under heavy snow cover. Bring proper rain gear, shoes and snow gear
- Don’t expect luxury but you will get neat, clean and cozy local Himalayan accommodation.
- Trijugi Narayan (Typical local Guesthouse)
- Chopta (Camps / local guest house)
- Kalpeshwar (Typical local Guesthouse)
- Rider will take care of its fuel expense
- Riders should carry their riding gear, warm clothing, toiletries or anything else you may require to make yourself comfortable during the whole tour.
- Indian veg food only, typical Himalayan style (paratha, dal, rice, vegetable and chapati).
- No liquor, no smoking at least during riding.
- We’ll be travelling in the Himalayas so respect, love and humbleness towards the beliefs, customs, rituals and lifestyle of the local community is the most important thing to be taken care of.
- Authentic Government ID Card
- Comfortable warm clothing like woolen socks, cap, fleece jackets or warmers, down jacket, toiletries.
- Sunscreen & lip balm, Good U/V protection sunglasses
- Personal Medicines (if any) & few medicines for altitude sickness (a must)
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things To Carry
- A rucksack bag and a day pack
- 3-litre water bladder or water bottle
- A sun cap and a woolen cap
- UV protected sunglasses
- One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
- 1 fleece jacket
- 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
- 1 pair of gloves
- At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favourable)
- 4 sets of undergarments
- 2 pair of socks
- A small towel
- A rain jacket or a poncho
- Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
- Flip flops/sandals
- One strip of Diamox
- Glucose powder
- Medicines for headaches, diarrhoea, motion and altitude sickness
- Toothpaste, toothbrush
- Paper soap, or sanitizer
- Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
- Body spray
- LED torch light