- Start from Delhi by 08:30 p.m. on Day
- Reach Bir by next morning.
- Reach Bir by morning.
- After having breakfast, explore the local village of Bir.
- Visit the Chokling Monastery, Sherab Ling Monastery, Bir Local market for some shopping and explore some of the local restaurants/cafes for some Tibetan cuisine.
- After having Lunch at Bir, start your journey to Billing.
- Reach Billing by evening and enjoy the beautiful sunset in the Mountains.
- Dinner at Bonfire and overnight camping at Billing under sky studded with stars.
get in touch
- 22nd - 25th Jan
- 5th - 8th Feb
- 12th - 15th Feb
- 5th - 8th March
- 12th - 15th March
- 19th - 22nd March
- 26th - 29th March
- 2nd - 5th April
- 23rd - 26th April
- 7th - 10th May
- 28th - 31st May
get in touch
What is included in the tour
✔ Entire travel as per the itinerary.
✔ 3 meals – 2 Meals (Day 1) + 1 Meal (Day 2)
✔ Accommodation in camps at Billing.
✔ Paragliding cost from Billing to Bir.
✔ Team captain throughout the trip.
✔ Driver night charges, toll tax, parking charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
✘ GST (5%) is applicable extra.
✘ Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
✘ Glider’s tip or charges for Video/photos while paragliding.
✘ Any other costing involved due to any kind of natural calamity, forced circumstances which are out of our control.
- Authentic Government ID Card
- Comfortable warm clothing like woolen socks, cap, fleece jackets or warmers, down jacket, toiletries.
- Sunscreen & lip balm, Good U/V protection sunglasses
- Personal Medicines (if any) & few medicines for altitude sickness (a must)
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things To Carry
- A rucksack bag and a day pack
- 3-litre water bladder or water bottle
- A sun cap and a woolen cap
- UV protected sunglasses
- One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
- 1 fleece jacket
- 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
- 1 pair of gloves
- At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favourable)
- 4 sets of undergarments
- 2 pair of socks
- A small towel
- A rain jacket or a poncho
- Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
- Flip flops/sandals
- One strip of Diamox
- Glucose powder
- Medicines for headaches, diarrhoea, motion and altitude sickness
- Toothpaste, toothbrush
- Paper soap, or sanitizer
- Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
- Body spray
- LED torch light