After reaching the Siliguri airport, meet your trip captain, finish documentation and start riding to Gangtok. On the way, stop for rafting (if weather permits) Enjoy the first day of your scenic ride. Reach the hotel. Overnight stay and dinner at the hotel.
Post breakfast, get on your bike and start for a full day city tour covering Tashi view point, Ganesh Tok, Hanuman Tok, Dro-Dul Chorten, Enchey Monastery & Banjakhri Falls. Overnight stay and dinner at the hotel in Gangtok.
Start riding to Lachen. Lachen is a town in the North district in the Indian state of Sikkim. It is located at an elevation of 2750 meters. The name Lachen means “ Big Pass”. On the way to Lachen, enjoy the scenic and breathtaking view. Overnight stay and dinner at Lachen homestay
get in touch
- 25th - 31st March
- 2nd - 8th April
- 6th - 12th May
get in touch
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on triple sharing basis
- All transfers
- Royal Enfield 350 CC
- Backup vehicle
- Bike Marshal/Tour Captain
- Breakfast & Dinner
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusions above
- Any monument fees
- Nathula Permit charges
- GST @ 5%
- Authentic Government ID Card
- Comfortable warm clothing like woolen socks, cap, fleece jackets or warmers, down jacket, toiletries.
- Sunscreen & lip balm, Good U/V protection sunglasses
- Personal Medicines (if any) & few medicines for altitude sickness (a must)
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things To Carry
- A rucksack bag and a day pack
- 3-litre water bladder or water bottle
- A sun cap and a woolen cap
- UV protected sunglasses
- One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
- 1 fleece jacket
- 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
- 1 pair of gloves
- At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favourable)
- 4 sets of undergarments
- 2 pair of socks
- A small towel
- A rain jacket or a poncho
- Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
- Flip flops/sandals
- One strip of Diamox
- Glucose powder
- Medicines for headaches, diarrhoea, motion and altitude sickness
- Toothpaste, toothbrush
- Paper soap, or sanitizer
- Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
- Body spray
- LED torch light