- Start from Delhi at 06:30 PM on Day 1 and Reach Manali by next morning.
- Check in to the hotel, freshen up & have breakfast.
- After relaxing, head to Vashishth village, and begin the trek to the stunning Jogini Falls.
- Come back to the hotel, relax for a while.
- Head to the magical street of Old Manali for Cafe Hopping.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
- Wake up and have breakfast at the hotel.
- Experience time travel through the magnificent Atal Tunnel.
- Cross the tunnel , ride towards sissu while admiring the Beauty of Lahaul Valley
- While returning , stop at Solang valley for lunch
- Experience the adventure activities in Solang valley - the snow Paradise
- Come back to the hotel for dinner , bonfire and have a sound sleep.
get in touch
- 23rd - 27th Jan
- 4th - 8th Feb
- 4th - 8th March
- 26th - 30th March
get in touch
What is included in the tour
✔ Entire travel as per the itinerary.
✔ 4 meals will be provided throughout the trip. 1 meal on Day 2 (Breakfast) + 2 meals on Day 3 (Breakfast + Dinner) + 1 meal on Day 4 (Breakfast)
✔ Accommodation for 2 nights in a hotel at Manali.
✔ Team captain throughout the trip.
✔ Driver charges, toll tax, parking etc.
What is NOT included in the tour
✘ GST (5%) is applicable extra.
✘ Any other Food and Beverage charge that is not included in the package.
✘ Any permit or entry tickets to viewpoints.
✘ Anything not mentioned in the inclusions column.
- Authentic Government ID Card
- Comfortable warm clothing like woolen socks, cap, fleece jackets or warmers, down jacket, toiletries.
- Sunscreen & lip balm, Good U/V protection sunglasses
- Personal Medicines (if any) & few medicines for altitude sickness (a must)
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things To Carry
- A rucksack bag and a day pack
- 3-litre water bladder or water bottle
- A sun cap and a woolen cap
- UV protected sunglasses
- One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
- 1 fleece jacket
- 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
- 1 pair of gloves
- At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favourable)
- 4 sets of undergarments
- 2 pair of socks
- A small towel
- A rain jacket or a poncho
- Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
- Flip flops/sandals
- One strip of Diamox
- Glucose powder
- Medicines for headaches, diarrhoea, motion and altitude sickness
- Toothpaste, toothbrush
- Paper soap, or sanitizer
- Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
- Body spray
- LED torch light