memories for a lifetime
- Start from Delhi by 08:30 p.m. on Day 1.
- Reach Bir by next morning.
- Reach Bir in the morning
- After having breakfast, explore the local village of Bir.
- Visit the Chokling Monastery, Nyingyang Monastery, Bir Local market for some shopping and explore some of the local restaurants/cafes for some Tibetan cuisine.
- After having Lunch at Bir, start your journey to Billing.
- Reach Billing by evening and enjoy the beautiful sunset in the Mountains.
- Dinner, Bonfire and overnight camping at Billing under sky studded with stars.
- Wake up early morning and after having breakfast experience the thrill of paragliding at one of the best spots in India.
- Reach Bir by afternoon & depart for McLeod Ganj.
- After reaching McLeod Ganj check in to the hotel, freshen up & rest for some time.
- Dinner & overnight stay.
get in touch
- 10th - 20th of February
- 10th - 20th of March
- 26th March - 5th of April
- 1st - 11th of May
- 19th - 29th of May
get in touch
What is included in the tour
✔ Entire travel as per the itinerary.
✔ Accommodation for 7 nights – 1 night at Bir Billing, 1 night at McLeod Ganj, 3 nights in Kasol & 2 nights at Manali on Triple Sharing.
✔ A total of 14 meals – 2 meals on Day 2 (B+D) + 2 meals on Day 3 (B+D) + 1 meal on Day 4 (B) + 2 meals on Day 5 (B+D) + 2 meals on Day 6 (B+D) + 2 meals on Day 7 (B+D) + 1 meal on Day 8 (B) + 1 meal on Day 9 (B) + 1 meal on Day 10 (B)
✔ Paragliding cost from Billing to Bir.
✔ Team Captain throughout the trip.
✔ Guided trek from Bir to Billing.
✔ Guided trek to Bhagsu Falls & Shiva Cafe.
✔ Bonfire at Billing.
✔ Driver night charges’, permits, toll and parking charges
What is NOT included in the tour
✘ GST (5%) is applicable extra.
✘ Any other Food and Beverage charge that is not included in the package.
✘ Charges for Video/photos while paragliding or tips to glider, guide, helper, cook or any other staff member or any monument/viewpoint entry fee.
✘ Any other costing involved due to any kind of natural calamity forced circumstances which are out of our control.
✘ Any other expense not mentioned in the inclusion column.
- Authentic Government ID Card
- Comfortable warm clothing like woolen socks, cap, fleece jackets or warmers, down jacket, toiletries.
- Sunscreen & lip balm, Good U/V protection sunglasses
- Personal Medicines (if any) & few medicines for altitude sickness (a must)
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things To Carry
- A rucksack bag and a day pack
- 3-litre water bladder or water bottle
- A sun cap and a woolen cap
- UV protected sunglasses
- One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
- 1 fleece jacket
- 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
- 1 pair of gloves
- At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favourable)
- 4 sets of undergarments
- 2 pair of socks
- A small towel
- A rain jacket or a poncho
- Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
- Flip flops/sandals
- One strip of Diamox
- Glucose powder
- Medicines for headaches, diarrhoea, motion and altitude sickness
- Toothpaste, toothbrush
- Paper soap, or sanitizer
- Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
- Body spray
- LED torch light