memories for a lifetime
Day 1: Arrival in Leh
- You would be welcomed by none other than the Leh
weather, a mix of hot and cold breeze that will certainly
catch your attention. Well, it is just not about this. As
soon as you would start gazing all around, you will notice
the peaks of the mountains covered with ice, SnowCapped mountains all around. The view would certainly
lock itself in your muscle memory. With all the formalities
done and luggage picked up, hop-in to a taxi and head
towards the pre-booked hotel. Get comfortable and relax
overnight for the next day.
Day 2: Acclimatization Day
- Wake up early after spending your first night in Leh and
kick-start the day by acclimatizing yourself at high
- You will then walk towards a sacred Buddhist Stupa,
Shanti Stupa, to witness an altogether beautiful sunrise
along with capturing a panoramic view of the town of Leh.
Remember to keep yourself hydrated as this would get
your body ready for the upcoming adventure.
Day 3: Medical check-up (SNM Hospital) and Leh Market
- This particular trek would need you to get a medical
check-up done at Sonam Narbu Hospital as the
government has made it compulsory for all the trekkers to
obtain a clearance certificate. We suggest you to improve
your stamina and energy, for removing the thin line
between your fitness level and the Great Chadar Trek.
Once it's done, you will have sufficient time to roam
around in the market and try the local cuisine. Thukpa
along with Kulcha and Qahwa(can you feel the heavenly
aroma?) would go hand in hand.
For More info
get in touch
- 09 Jan
- 10 Jan
- 16 Jan
- 17th Jan
- 23rd Jan
- 24th Jan
- 30th Jan
- 31st Jan
For More info
get in touch
What is included in the tour
- Expert mountaineering guide.
- Skilled local staff who has ample knowledge of the route.
- Transportation from Leh to Trekking Point on Day 4 and
back to Guesthouse to Leh on Day 8
- Vegetarian meals on the trek (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
starting on Day 4 Pack Lunch to Day 8 Breakfast
- Stay in Guest Houses on Triple/Quad sharing basis in Leh
on Day 1, Day 2, Day 3 and Day 8.
- Daily Breakfast starting from Day 1 to Day 9.
- Hot water in buckets shall be provided on request while
staying in Guest House in Leh
- Stay in Alpine/Dome Tents on Triple/Quad Sharing basis
on Day 4, Day 5, Day 6 and Day 7
- Common Kitchen/Dining/Toilet tents will be used during
- Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
- Porters for carrying common equipments (like
- Equipment – Tents on triple & quad sharing basis /
Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mats
- Basic First aid Kit with a portable oxygen cylinder.
- Facility of keeping extra luggage at Leh when leaving for
- Airport pick up and drop
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal trekking equipment – like Gum Boots, trekking
poles or sleeping bag liners
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- Purchases of personal nature (like mineral water
bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry
- Personal Porters for carrying trekker’s backpacks @ INR
3750 Per 10 KGs for 5 days from Day 4 to Day 8 subject
to availability at the time of booking
- Transportation when in Leh on Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 8
and Day 9
- ALTOA Permission, Wildlife Tax, Environment Tax, Forest
Permits and camping charges of INR 5000/- (The fee may
- Room Heaters at Guest House in Leh(We suggest not to
use the room heaters as the same dehydrates the body
and your body won’t get acclimatized to gear up for the
- Cost of transport, meals and stay if in case you leave the
trek in between and return to Leh before the schedule
arrival on Day 8
- There is no centralized heating or portable heaters
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- GST (5%)
- Authentic Government ID Card
- Comfortable warm clothing like woolen socks, cap, fleece jackets or warmers, down jacket, toiletries.
- Sunscreen & lip balm, Good U/V protection sunglasses
- Personal Medicines (if any) & few medicines for altitude sickness (a must)
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things To Carry
- A rucksack bag and a day pack
- 3-litre water bladder or water bottle
- A sun cap and a woolen cap
- UV protected sunglasses
- One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
- 1 fleece jacket
- 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
- 1 pair of gloves
- At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favourable)
- 4 sets of undergarments
- 2 pair of socks
- A small towel
- A rain jacket or a poncho
- Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
- Flip flops/sandals
- One strip of Diamox
- Glucose powder
- Medicines for headaches, diarrhoea, motion and altitude sickness
- Toothpaste, toothbrush
- Paper soap, or sanitizer
- Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
- Body spray
- LED torch light